I co-founded a full service marketing firm in 2000 and over the first 5 years of operation grew the business from 4 employees to 15+ and increased revenue roughly 500%. In 2005 we were awarded the Sarnia Lambton Chamber of Commerce ‘Business of the Year’ award and in 2006 we were recognized as one of the Top 50 Emerging Growth companies by Profit Hot 50.
- 10+ years experience building, leading, and collaborating with development and creative teams.
- Ability to direct complex projects from concept to delivery.
- Goal-oriented individual with strong leadership capabilities.
- Organized, highly motivated, and detail-directed problem solver.
- Java EE Web Application Development with Enterprise JavaBeans and Web Services, 2011
- Lead(on) People Leadership Development, 2009
- Ambiti(on) Preparing for Leadership, 2008
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, 2008
- Project Leadership, Management, and Communication, 2008
- Introduction to Project Management, 2008
- Well versed in SDLC and PMLC
- Extremely knowledgeable with Rich Internet Application technologies including Flash, Flex, ActionScript 2.0 – 3.0, and Flash Video Streaming.
- Extremely knowledgeable with various IDE’s including Dreamweaver, Visual Studio, Eclipse, and NetBeans.
- Database development experience with MS SQL, Oracle DB, and MySQL.
- Application Server setup and management on Windows 2003 supporting ASP.NET, Apache Tomcat, PHP, and JBOSS.
- Knowledgeable and active contributor with RIM development tool programs such as the Content Development Kit and BlackBerry Web Development Tools.
- Extremely knowledgeable with development and deployment of responsive applications for PC, Tablet, and Mobile.
- Knowledgeable with UAT practices, reporting, and implementation.